Medical Freezers (to -80 C) - -80 Deg. C Ultra-Low Temperature VIP PLUS Freezer - Panasonic MDF-C8V1
Presenting -80 Deg. C Ultra-Low Temperature VIP PLUS Freezer, model MDF-C8V1, by Panasonic. This amazing unit provides effective storage of life-saving fresh and frozen blood supplies and vaccines, as well as samples for diagnosis. It comprises of front-mounted display/control panel with new microprocessor located at convenient waist height, temperature display, two access ports, four casters, two adjustable feet and VIP PLUS technology-patented revolutionary vacuum insulation cabinet construction. It enables reducing the thickness of insulation to approximately one half compared to conventional systems.
-80 Deg. C Ultra-Low Temperature VIP PLUS Freezer - Panasonic MDF-C8V1 Features:
Panasonic MDF Series biomedical freezers offer outstanding reliability and performance for a wide variety of storage and research applications.
- In medical applications, they provide effective storage of life-saving fresh and frozen blood supplies and vaccines, as well as samples for diagnosis.
- In the biotechnology installations, they provide effective storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples.
- Front-mounted display/control panel (with new microprocessor) located at convenient waist height
- Memory backup
- Temperature display
- Front access calibration for 7-day temperature recorder
- The chamber temperature is displayed for five seconds if buzzer key is depressed during power failure alarm.
- After a power outage, operation resumes at pre-outage settings (non-volatile memory for temperature and alarm temperature settings)
- Control panel can be reset to zero for validation
- Two access ports
- Four casters and two adjustable feet
VIP PLUS Technology - Patented revolutionary vacuum insulation cabinet construction that reduces the wall thickness from and achieves greater storage capacity while decreasing the footprint.
- Reduces power consumption by 40 percent.
- Controls controller with digital LED display.
- Panasonic Brand Single-compressor system designed by Panasonic specifically for demanding ultra-low temperature applications
- Refrigeration in a laboratory environment.
- New Refrigeration Circuit- filterless refrigeration circuit requires no cleaning or maintenance of filter and maintenance.
Panasonic's most advanced insulation system V.I.P. PLUS enables reducing the thickness of insulation to approximately one half compared to conventional systems. Use of V.I.P. PLUS insulation material on the front, left, and right sides enables a smaller installation space with exceptional storage capacity to foot print ratio.
- Achieves 40 percent higher energy conservation than competing models with conventional insulation.
- New refrigeration circuit without filter makes the inconvenient customer maintenance procedure of filter cleaning unnecessary.
Panasonic has developed refrigerants that are nondestructive to the ozone layer. Panasonic is committed to CFC-free refrigerants by the year 2020 now!
CPU and Touch Pad
The computer control system designed for low-temperature application ensures accurate setting with touch-pad switches.
LED Digital Display
The strategically located LED digital display is easy to read. Specially linked to the CPU computer control for instant reaction.
Quiet, Reliable Compressor
Designed by Panasonic specifically for demanding ultra-low temperature applications in a laboratory environment.
The combination of efficient technology and construction brings the added benefit of considerable energy savings.
Power Failure Alarm
The backup battery sounds the alarm in the event of power failure, AC interruption or other abnormality.
Remote Alarm Contacts
An alarm is sounded at a remote location if a breakdown occurs.
Provides both an audible and visual temperature alarm when the temperature increases to more than 5 deg C to 15 deg C (adjustable) from the setpoint.