Medical Freezers (to -40 C) - -86 Deg. C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezer - Panasonic MDF-594C/594
We introduce you to -86 Deg. C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezer by Panasonic. Model MDF-594C/594 features microprocessor temperature control system with digital temperature display, platinum resistance sensor in the temperature control, power failure warning system with built-in audible and visual indicators and double-insulation polyurethane walls. It is made keeping in mind user's needs, preferences and spending limit.
-86 Deg. C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezer - Panasonic MDF-594C/594 Features:
- Microprocessor temperature control system with digital temperature display
- Platinum resistance sensor in the temperature control for extra precision and reliability
- Power failure warning system with built-in audible and visual indicators
- Double-insulation polyurethane walls
- Easy-open/easy-close hinged doors.
- AT models also offer an automatic temperature recording mechanism and CO2 back-up system.
Designed Compressor for Ultra-Low Temperature
In the process of solving various technical problems to achieve and maintain ultra-low temperature, Panasonic designed a compressor for ultra-low temperature use.
An Ideal Freezing Environment by Means of a Double-Insulation Wall and "Hot Line"
In ultra-low temperature freezers, effective insulation is critical since the temperature difference between the outside and the inner compartment can be as high as 115 deg C.
- The insulation used in Panasonic ultra-low temperature freezers is two layers of rigid, foamed-in-place polyurethane. The outer layer is 80mm thick and the inner layer is 60mm thick. They are placed together to form a double-insulation wall.
- Moisture condensation at the top edges of the cabinet due to differences in temperature inside and out causes frost and icing problems that may reduce heat insulation efficiency and obstruct door movements. These problems are prevented by the "hot line" by means of which hot gas from the higher temperature circuit is circulated through the problem areas.
A Special Refrigerant and Oil to Maintain Stability and Reliability
To expand refrigeration capacity, a special compound refrigerant has been employed.
- This refrigerant relieves the refrigeration system of much of its load by evaporating at a lower temperature level within the circuit.
- This contributes to the long life and dependability of the freezer unit as a whole.
Microprocessor Temperature Control with Digital Design
The temperature inside the freezer can be set and monitored easily by means of an accurate microprocessor temperature control with digital display. The thermostat utilizes a platinum resistor sensor that is precise and extremely durable.
Built-in Temperature and Power Failure Alarms (Lamp/Buzzer)
In case of power failure or an irregular rise in temperature, a rechargeable, battery-operated indicator lamp and alarm will be activated.
- AT models come equipped with a compact recording unit that automatically records the inside temperature
- and a backup system with liquefied CO2 that is self-activated when a power outage occurs. This equipment helps insure that contents will be protected in the event of a power failure or mechanical trouble.
Overall operate ability and dependability are greatly enhanced by improved design details.
- Highly durable hinges are used to support the large door so both opening and closing are facilitated.
- Door handles are equipped with a latch-locking system, and the control panel comes with a transparent resin cover.
A Wide Range to Choose From to Suit Your Needs
Chest-type freezers can maintain relatively stable inner temperatures. Moreover, their low-profile design makes the placement and removal of contents very convenient.