Medical Freezers (to -35 C) - Biomedical Freezer - Panasonic MDF-436
Introducing Biomedical Freezer, model MDF-436, manufactured by Panasonic. It offers outstanding reliability and performance for a wide variety of storage and research applications. This CFC free unit comprises of front-mounted display/control panel with new microprocessor located at convenient waist height, memory backup, temperature display, two access ports, four casters and two adjustable feet. A must have for freezer enthusiasts.
Biomedical Freezers - Panasonic MDF-436 Features:
Panasonic MDF Series biomedical freezers offer outstanding reliability and performance for a wide variety of storage and research applications.
- In medical applications, they provide effective storage of life-saving fresh and frozen blood supplies and vaccines, as well as samples for diagnosis.
- In the biotechnology installations, they provide effective storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing.
- In the industrial field, they are ideal for aging and temperature tests on electronic components, precision devices, and compound resins.
As a storage environment, with excellent safety features, easy operate ability, and a host of other features, these freezers offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality. If you are looking for precision temperature controlled storage equipment, look to Panasonic.
- Front-mounted display/control panel (with new microprocessor) located at convenient waist height
- Memory backup
- Temperature display
- Front access calibration for 7-day temperature recorder
- The control panel, alarm system and non-volatile memory are the same for all three models in the series.
- Single electrical box makes servicing simpler.
- The chamber temperature is displayed for five seconds if buzzer key is depressed during power failure alarm.
- After a power outage, operation resumes at pre-outage settings (non-volatile memory for temperature and alarm temperature settings)
- Control panel can be reset to zero for validation
- Two access ports (right-hand side and bottom left)
- Four casters and two adjustable feet
Panasonic has developed refrigerants that are nondestructive to the ozone layer. Panasonic is committed to CFC-free refrigerants by the year 2020 now!
CPU and Touch Pad
The computer control system designed for low-temperature application ensures accurate setting with touch-pad switches.
LED Digital Display
The strategically located LED digital display is easy to read. Specially linked to the CPU computer control for instant reaction.
Quiet, Reliable Compressor
Built by Panasonic specifically for demanding ultra-low temperature applications in a laboratory environment.
A rechargeable battery is built in as the backup battery for alarms.
The air filter is specially located to give easy access for removal. The filter also is washable for economy and do-it-yourself maintenance.
Mounted on wheeled casters to make moving easy.
The combination of efficient technology and construction brings the added benefit of considerable energy savings.
Power Failure Alarm
The backup battery sounds the alarm in the event of power failure, AC interruption or other abnormality.
An alarm is sounded at a remote location if a breakdown occurs.
Provides both an audible and visual temperature alarm when the temperature increases to more than 5 deg C to 15 deg C (adjustable) from the setpoint.
Always priority with Panasonic is a proper service and maintenance program.