Lab & Pharmacy Refrigerator - CO2 Cell Culture Incubator w/ SafeCell UV - Panasonic MCO-40AIC
This user friendly CO2 Cell Culture Incubator w/ SafeCell UV is the supreme quality unit manufactured by Panasonic. Model MCO-40AIC is formed with multiple functions like external Micro HEPA Filter, Direct Heat, Air (DHA) Jacket, etc. It is the fast start up reliable unit that work out various problems.
CO2 Cell Culture Incubator w/ SafeCell UV - Panasonic MCO-40AIC Features:
Professional CO2 Cell Culture Incubator
- Eliminates Chronic In Vitro Contamination Without Downtime
- Passive Resistance To Mycoplasma
- Integrated Core Technologies For Maximum Performance
- Introducing Active Background Contamination Control
- For Greater Productivity In Research and Clinical Applications
- Panasonic inCu saFe copper-alloy-stainless interior, shelves and plenum
- More usable space with HEPA filters located out of chamber
- Polyurethane insulation barrier
- Direct Heat (Air) air jacket surrounding chamber allows uniform temperature distribution with no temperature gradients
- Independent bottom heater adjustment allows relative decrease in RH level
- Door heater prevents condensation on glass inner door
- Tempered glass inner door allows sample viewing
Airborne Contamination Control
Superior contamination control with an antibacterial copper-alloy-stainless interior that helps eliminate molds, spores and other contaminating spills, kills mycoplasma and provides a noncorrosive environment.
External Micro HEPA filter
- The in-line, "out of chamber" externally mounted micro HEPA filter is vital for removing airborne contamination and filtering CO2 on both IR and T.C. sensor incubators.
- The external filter traps contamination away from samples.
Anti-Contamination and Design Benefits
- Circulation blower and CO2 injection cuts off when door is opened, keeping contaminated air from being drawn into chamber.
- Full-rounded corners in the interior are constructed of electro-polished copper-alloy stainless steel. Copper-alloy stainless plenums, shelves and brackets extend contamination control to the interior.
- An inert gas tube is used to supply and sample the CO2.
Direct Heat, Air (DHA) Jacket
The Panasonic Direct Heat, Air Jacket delivers superior uniformity, quick temperature recovery and accurate temperature control.
- The incubator has 3 heat sources outside the chamber: sides, door and bottom heaters.
- Unlike traditional water jacket units, the sealed air jacket and foam insulation maintain a uniform temperature and quick temperature recovery after door opening.
- Stable and uniform CO2 control along with quick CO2 recovery.
- TC thermal conductivity CO2 sensor
- Microprocessor automatically "zeros," maintaining accurate CO2 control without drift.
- Setpoint, actual and diagnostics readouts
- Display input calibration control
Reliability and Control
- Units are lightweight and stackable
- Auto setup allows unit to adjust to required parameters automatically by entering the temperature and CO2 setpoints.
- Bottom heater can be adjusted independently from the side and door heaters to control humidity from about 93 percent to 98 percent RH.
- Low CO2 consumption.
- Fast startup - less than two hours.
Cell Culture Protection Systems
When the alarm sensor detects an, an alarm, flashing lamp, and indicator light are automatically activated.
- Temperature - deviates approximately 1 deg C from set level, upper level heater off
- Over Temperature - abnormal increase of temperature greater than overheat protection set point, all heaters off
- CO2 level - deviates from the set level by more than 1 percent, upper limit CO2 valve off;
- Door ajar - fan motor and CO2 off, over 1 minute all heaters off.