Oasis added to their Odyssey series the new Hot N' Cold POU water cooler, model PFSE1SCHS, with storage cabinet and green filter. The cabinet can be conveniently used for storage of coffee supplies and cups with stainless steel door. The installed Green Filter System includes the 2-stage EZ-Clip system with a replaceable sediment cartridge to trap impurities like dirt, dust, and sand. The second stage is a carbon block element, which filters out chlorine and other tastes and odors, and also reduces lead. This sleek and modern premium Hot N' Cold unit provides easy filter access and an electronic control center to manage all cooler functions. This environmental friendly POU water cooler is available with deep top to fit large, commercial coffee brewers.
|Oasis Hot N' Cold Water Cooler PFSE1SCHS Specifications|
|Cold Water Capacity||1.4 gallons of 50 degree F water per hour (30 x 6 oz cups)|
|Hot Water Capacity||45 x 6 oz cups of piping hot water per hour. 1-1/2 quart storage tank|
|Dimensions||24.5" W x 19.875" D x 37.5" H|
|Net Weight (approx.)||90 lbs.|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
Cabinet: Stainless steel front with removable metal side panels. Holes are pre-drilled on cabinet side for cup dispenser.
Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat with "Off" position that is easily accessible on the front display.
Cold Water Reservoir: Non-removable type 300 series stainless steel. External copper refrigerant coil. Encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
Hot Water Tank: Tank is constructed of type 300 series stainless steel with 500 watt element.
Hot Water Thermostat: Adjustable thermostat with safety limiter. Located on front display.
Hot Water Safety Faucet: Self closing faucet requires a two-step action that is easy for adults to use, but helps to protect small children. Faucets are made of durable polypropylene.
Drip Receptor: Drip tray lifts out for easy removal. Molded for durability, dishwasher safe.
Green Filter System: 2-stage filter system with replaceable cartridge inserts avoids throwing away cartridge housings. Stage 1 sediment filters dirt and dust particles. Stage 2 reduces chlorine, tastes, odors, and lead.
Storage Cabinet: Storage cabinet at the right side is ideal for coffee supplies and cups.
Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. Water cooler compressor 1/20 hp. Water cooler has a three wire service cord and polarized plug (7 feet long). Refrigerator unit has its own three wire service cord and polarized plug (5 feet long).
Warranty: (Within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada) Limited three year warranty. Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler.
Note: Components in this water cooler are lead free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
Oasis Hot / Cold Water Cooler PFSE1SCHS Features:
- Appliance grade stainless steel front panel
- Programmable Energy Saver mode
- Installed EZ-Clip 2 stage Green Filter
- Quick change filters
- Reusable housings
- Carbon / Lead and Ceramic filter elements reduce chlorine, tastes, lead, and cysts
- Minimizes waste into the landfill for filter element and plastic bottles
- Hot Booster function heats water to optimal temperature for tea, coffee, or hot chocolate
- Easy to use electronic control center on front panel
- Adjustable Hot and Cold thermostats
- Energy Saver timer
- Lock out feature
- Digital clock
- LED night light illuminates faucets
- Push Back Faucets for one handed filling
- Cabinet for storage of Coffee supplies and cups with stainless steel door
- Deep Top (19.875") to fit large, commercial coffee brewers
- 3-year limited warranty
- UL listed
Green In-Line Filter Options Available:
- 1 Stage Carbon - 034864-001
- 1 Stage Carbon / Phosphate - 034864-002
- 1 Stage Carbon / Lead - 034864-003
- 1 Stage Carbon / Lead / Phosphate - 034864-004
- 1 Stage Sediment - 034864-006