Get Panasonic blood bank refrigerator designed to conform to AABB criteria stable and reliable temperature control utilizing Panasonic original technology. Model MBR-304GR, has special highly efficient compressor designed and developed by Panasonic that provides rapid cooling and quiet performance. Ideally suited for whole blood storage with stable and reliable temperature control for various inventory loads. Panasonic blood bank refrigerators are designed to conform to AABB criteria with a highly efficient compressor that provides superior temperature recovery, rapid cooling and quiet performance for each model. Designed with all the features for blood product preservation such as superior uniformity, microprocessor control, and large flexible storage capacity. Whatever your preservation needs are, Panasonic provides the right equipment to meet your exact needs.
- Stable Temperature Control
- Roll-out drawers, plexiglass inner doors
- Single Door
- Forced Air Circulation for Enhanced Temperature Stability
- User Friendly Design
- Environmental Friendly
- Temperature Monitoring Features
- The Ideal +4degC Environment for Safe & Reliable Storage of Whole Blood
Benefits SummaryStable Temperature Control
Temperature is controlled by two sensors located in the liquid-loaded monitor bottles, which are in the shape of a blood bag.
Temperature Variations Prevented
- Two thermistor sensors constantly monitor temperature in both the upper and the lower part of chamber.
- Microprocessor control ensures the most accurate temperature control available.
- Multi air-flow plenum system in larger capacity models (MBR-704GR, MBR-1404GR) ensures excellent temperature uniformity
- Temperature-maintained defrost designed with thermal sensors and heaters on the evaporator, all under precise microprocessor control.
Panasonic MBR series are designed to minimize cold air loss even with frequent door openings.
User Friendly Design
- Separated transparent inner doors minimize the chamber air leakage during door openings.
- Foamed-in-place insulation in the walls and magnetic sealed outer doors with double-pane glass window prevents chamber air leakage and promotes complete door closings.
- Large air circulation fan enables rapid temperature recovery after door openings; double fan for MBR-1404GR.
Fluorescent interior lamp with ON/OFF switch and a large view window in the outer door provide a clear view of stored items. Digital display is easy to see, and can be calibrated through the control panel.Alarm and Safety Functions
To ensure the safety of the critical blood supply, Panasonic MBR Series provide the numerous safety functions:
- Audible and flashing LED visual alarms with remote alarm contacts, in case of power failure, high or low temperature condition, or doing any thermal sensor abnormality. Door alarm and key lock are standard features.
- Re-activating buzzer, lamp and remote alarm contact; 30 min. after buzzer stops
- Built-in temperature recorder, standard.
Panasonic Refrigerators feature commercially available CFC-free, HFC refrigerants and CFC-free insulation.Temperature Monitoring Features
- Unified remote monitoring system for Panasonic Biomedical products (optional)
- Panasonic Data Acquisition Software MTR-2000
- Analog module required.