Lab & Pharmacy Refrigerator - Pharmaceutical Refrigerator - Panasonic MPR-311D(H)
Pharmaceutical Refrigerator, Panasonic MPR-311D(H), ensures remarkable cooling efficiency. The hermetic compressor provides powerful, immediate cooling which is effective in maintaining the inside temperature at a constant level. A thermistor sensor monitors temperature inside the chamber and microprocessor and electronic temperature control ensure that the set temperature is maintained. It has a digital temperature display for easy confirmation. The temperature stays even throughout the inside of the refrigerator with the fan-forced air circulation system.
Pharmaceutical Refrigerator - Panasonic MPR-311D(H) Features:
Remarkable Cooling Efficiency
Taking into consideration that pharmaceutical refrigerators must be opened frequently, a highly efficient hermetic compressor, specially designed and developed by Panasonic, is utilized in each model of the Medi-Cool series. The hermetic compressor provides powerful, immediate cooling which is effective in maintaining the inside temperature at a constant level.
Effective Temperature Control
- Electronic Temperature Control System: A thermistor sensor monitors temperature inside the chamber and microprocessor and electronic temperature control ensure that the set temperature is maintained. Even if the door is opened and closed frequently, the circulation fan ensures rapid temperature adjustment to provide a highly reliable, stable preservation environment that is not affected by ambient temperature. The MPR-161D and 311D have a digital temperature display for easy confirmation.
- Fan-Forced Air Circulation : The temperature stays even throughout the inside of the refrigerator with the fan-forced air circulation system. No matter how the load is distributed, every corner of the unit is immediately cooled with no noticeable variation in temperature apparent inside the cabinet.
- Cyclical Defrosting System : During normal operation, the cyclical defrosting system permits defrosting to take place without increasing the temperature inside the cabinet.
Equipped with Digital Temperature Display
Easy-to-read digital temperature display provides at-a-glance confirmation of the current operating temperature. To simplify temperature control, temperature readings are displayed in graduations of 1 C for temperatures ranging from 0 C to 15 C.
- Double-Paned Glass with Heat-Reflective film
The refrigerator doors, constructed of double paned glass with heat-reflective film, allow easy loading and unloading of medical supplies while preventing ultraviolet rays, which may damage the stored items, from entering the unit. Panasonic's unique heat-reflective film blocks the passage of radiant heat rays through the glass panels and keeps the inside temperature from being adversely affected by excessive amounts of heat.
- Door Open Alarm
When the door is opened, the Door Open indicator lamp lights automatically. After approx. 30 seconds a buzzer alarm will sound if the door has not been closed. When you want to keep the door open for more than 30 seconds, you can deactivate the alarm via the buzzer switch provided.
Abnormal Temperature Alarm and Safety Devices
- Abnormal Temperature Alarm
If the inside temperature suddenly descends to below 0 degree C or rises to above 15 C, the buzzer sounds an alarm. Simultaneously, the digital temperature display flashes.
- Abnormal Temperature Safety Device
If the internal temperature reaches below 2 C or above 20 C (approx.), the low and high-temperature safety devices prevent the contents of the refrigerator from freezing or the temperature from rising abnormally while visible and audible alarms are activated.
- Rigid polyurethane foam insulation acts to keep cold air inside the unit and effectively protects against the intrusion of warm air.
- Chemical-resistant interior surface of the cabinet ensures reliable service for many years of use.
- Less installation area is required with the use of 2 easy-open sliding doors.