Refrigerator / Freezer Combo - Pharmaceutical Refrigerator w/ Freezer - Panasonic MPR-414F
Presenting Pharmaceutical Refrigerator with Freezer by Panasonic. Model MPR-414F features microprocessor control for accurate temperature management, mechanical convection airflow in refrigerator, ducts and plenums that achieve uniform temperature at all shelf levels regardless of product loading and unique refrigerator defrost system. High and low temperature alarm includes audible and visual warning with alarm ring back. Remote alarm contacts allow connection to remote alarm system.
Pharmaceutical Refrigerator w/ Freezer - Panasonic MPR-414F Features:
Accurate and uniform temperature distribution in a refrigerator plays a key role in ensuring the life of your vaccines, reagents and other biologicals. Research has shown that minor variances in temperatures such as those in a household refrigerator can compromise the effectiveness of your biologicals, risking up to thousands of dollars in valuable contents.
- Household refrigerators for the storage of vaccines, reagents and biologicals are no longer deemed adequate by researchers. These types of refrigerators do not offer precise temperature setpoint, hold, uniformity or recovery after door openings.
- So, while household refrigerators appear to be cost effective, initially, the long-term costs associated with variable temperature and lost biologicals can be significant.
Panasonic offers a selection of Pharmaceutical Refrigerators with Freezer that include significant design and performance properties which differentiate them from conventional household refrigerators that are not suitable for pharmacy use.
With the growing emphasis on proper storage of laboratory and pharmacy materials, Panasonic MPR-Series Pharmacy Refrigerators With Freezer combine high performance refrigeration, control and alarm/monitoring systems with energy-efficient, cost-effective cabinet design to deliver both refrigeration and freezer capacity in a single unit.
MPR-Series Pharmacy Refrigerator Features:
- Microprocessor control for accurate temperature management.
- Mechanical convection airflow in refrigerator. Ducts and plenums achieve uniform temperature at all shelf levels regardless of product loading, with quick temperature recovery following door openings.
- Unique refrigerator defrost system prevents temperature variations during defrost cycle; defrost is automatically activated after each compressor ON cycle to minimize duration of defrost function.
- Secondary temperature deviation safety device prevents Over temperature or Under temperature condition.
- High and low temperature alarm includes audible and visual warning with alarm ring back.
- Remote alarm contacts allow connection to remote alarm system.
- Open door indicator light with 15 minute delayed audible alarm adds to safety.
- Keyed door locks contribute to inventory security.
Quiet, Energy Efficient Performance
- Two specially designed Panasonic hermetically sealed compressors operate with quiet efficiency; two compressors allow independent cooling of both refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Four door design reduces cold air loss during door openings; makes most efficient use of available space.
- Hot gas heated mullion prevents condensation and icing, maintains integrity of door gasket seal.
- Panasonic developed CFC-free refrigerants are specially formulated for laboratory use.
- CFC-free foamed-in-place insulation minimizes performance variations due to ambient temperature changes.