Lab & Pharmacy Refrigerator - Reach-in CO2Incubator - Panasonic MCO-80IC
Reach-in CO2Incubator, Panasonic MCO-80IC, is ideal for culturing large volumes of patient samples, performing short-term studies and working with large volume cell culture apparatus. It is equipped with active background contamination control, safe copper-alloy-stainless interior, shelves and plenum; horizontal laminar airflow system and forced air surrounding chamber. It is amongst the best incubators available in the market.
Reach-in CO2Incubator - Panasonic MCO-80IC Features:
Large Capacity, Reach-in CO2 Cell Culture Incubator
- Ideal for culturing large volumes of patient samples, performing short-term studies, and working with large volume cell culture apparatus.
- Passive Resistance To Mycoplasma
- Integrated Core Technologies For Maximum Performance
- Active Background Contamination Control
- Exceptionally low CO2 gas consumption
- Panasonic inCu saFe copper-alloy-stainless interior, shelves and plenum
- 30.1 cu. ft. large capacity cabinet allows for flexibility in usage
- Cabinet can accommodate a roller bottle apparatus, 5 bottles wide x 7 bottles high (requires mounting kit, MCO-80RBS)
- Horizontal Laminar airflow System promotes temperature uniformity
- Forced air surrounding chamber allows uniform temperature distribution with no temperature gradients
- Full view, double paned glass door allows for easy observation of samples
- Large LED digital display and keypad for greater visibility and ease of set-up
Exceptional Contamination Control
Superior contamination control with an antibacterial copper-alloy stainless interior that helps eliminate molds, spores and other contaminating spills, kills mycoplasma and provides a noncorrosive environment.
Horizontal Laminar airflow Anti-Contamination and Design Benefits
Panasonic's reach in incubator's cross shelf directed air flow system promotes optimum temperature uniformity throughout the chamber and contributes to quick temperature recovery after door openings.
- InCu safe chamber material in the perforated side plenums help minimize contamination concerns and direct positive and negative pressure air flow.
Superior CO2 Recovery and Lower CO2 Consumption
The large capacity incubator was specifically designed for critical applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical investigations.
- Large chamber capacity requires special consideration of gas usage and recovery. Panasonic's proprietary IR sensor with P.I.D. CO2 control algorithm are paramount to the industry's best design.
- The microprocessor automatically "zeros" the incubator using room air as a reference, maintaining accurate CO2 control without drift.
Optional UV Sterilization and Humidity Control
- Panasonic's patented UV sterilization system is employed to sterilize the humidifying water reservoir and help eliminate contamination concerns. The unit can be set to both nominal and high humidity setpoints.
- Humidity reservoir heaters are located on the outside walls the reservoir and are not as susceptible to corrosion and scaling from water as competitive systems.
Superior CO2, Temperature, and Contamination Control
- CO2 range 0 to 20 percent
- Temperature range 5 C above ambient to 50 C
- Effective capacity per chamber: 30.1 cu. ft./851 liters
- Set point, actual and diagnostics readouts
- Display input calibration control
Cell Culture Protection Systems
When the alarm sensor detects an abnormality, a buzzer, flashing lamp, digital indicator and other safety cut-offs are automatically activated.
- Temperature - deviates approximately 1 C from set level, upper level heater off
- Over Temperature - abnormal increase of temperature greater than overheat protection set point, all heaters off
- CO2 level - deviates from the set level by more than 1 percent, upper limit CO2 valve off
Ideal for Clinical, Pharma and Biotech Applications
- Panasonic's large capacity, Reach-in CO2 incubator has the capacity flexibility to grow with your culturing needs while providing a precise and repeatable temperature, humidity and CO2 environment.