- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- True frost-free operation saves on maintenance by preventing icy buildup
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
- High temperature alarm includes external temperature readout
- Self-closing door is ideal for busy settings
- Humidity sensor provides readout right on the door
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The SCFF55LMEDSC is a 24" wide commercially approved all-freezer designed for built-in installation under counters. It has a fully finished white cabinet that also allows freestanding use in any setting. The self-closing door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90 degree, an ideal feature for offices or labs where the staff may not have the time to ensure that the door is closed after use. A green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a front lock adds keyed security.
Frost-free operation makes the SCFF55LMEDSC conveniently low maintenance to use, with a large 5 cu.ft. capacity. Adjustable shelves offer flexible storage options. This unit includes a high temperature alarm to warn of interior variations and a digital thermostat for precise temperature management. A humidity sensor provides the current and high/low humidity readings. This unit includes an extra probe hole for user-supplied monitoring equipment.
In addition to the standard features, any SCFF55LMEDSC can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. Discuss your storage needs with your SUMMIT sales representative to design the perfect ACCUCOLD freezer for your institution.