- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 20" wide spaces
- Humidity sensor provides readout right on the door
- Automatic defrost with an internal fan for stabilized cooling
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
- High temperature alarm includes external temperature readout
- Self-closing door is ideal for busy settings
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storing vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The FF511LBIMEDSC is 20" wide auto defrost all-refrigerator designed for freestanding or built-in use under counters. It has a self-closing door that automatically closes when the door is opened at angles smaller than 90 degree, an ideal feature for medical offices or labs where the staff may not always have the time to ensure the door is closed after use.
An internal fan provides even temperature distribution, while a heat sink helps to stabilize temperature under light loads. We install an audible alarm on the door to warn of interior temperature fluctuations and a digital thermostat for precise temperature management that allows users to adjust the interior without opening the door. This unit also includes a humidity sensor for additional monitoring.
The FF511LBIMEDSC includes adjustable shelves in the 4.1 cu.ft. interior. A green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a front lock adds keyed security. An additional probe hole is provided that allows users to install their own monitoring devices.
In addition to the standard features, any FF511LBIMEDSC can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include temperature loggers, keypad locks, open door alarms, and more. SUMMIT sales representatives are available to help you design the perfect ACCUCOLD refrigerator for your storage needs.