- ETL-S Listed and CalCode Compliant
- ACCUCOLD all-refrigerator ideally suited for vaccine and pharmaceutical storage
- Self-closing door and hospital grade plug protect unit in high traffic areas
- Automatic defrost operation minimizes user maintenance
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters in 24 inch spaces
- Internal fan for even temperature distribution
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
- Digital thermostat for precise temperature control
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The FF6L7BIMEDSC is an auto defrost refrigerator designed to fit under counters. This commercially approved white unit can be used built-in or freestanding, with a slim width just under 24" for an easy fit in tight locations. The self-closing door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90 degree, an ideal feature for offices or labs where the staff may not have the time to ensure that the door is closed after use.
An internal fan provides even temperature distribution, while a heat sink helps to stabilize temperature under light loads. We install a high temperature alarm on the door to warn of interior fluctuations, with an external display for added convenience. An externally mounted digital thermostat ensures precise and accurate temperature control and a humidity sensor provides a readout for the current and high/low humidity.
Door shelves accommodate large bottles, with adjustable shelves for flexible storage options. A green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a front lock adds keyed security. We also install an extra probe hole that will accommodate customer-supplied monitoring equipment.
In addition to the standard features, any FF6L7BIMEDSC can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. SUMMIT sales representatives are available to help you design the perfect ACCUCOLD refrigerator for your storage needs.