- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- Automatic defrost with an internal fan for stabilized cooling
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
- High temperature alarm includes external temperature readout
- Humidity sensor provides readout right on the door
- Includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The FF6LBIMEDSCADA is an auto defrost refrigerator designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. This white unit can be used built-in or freestanding, with a 32" height and slim width just under 24" for an easy fit in tight locations. The self-closing door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90 degree, an ideal feature for offices or labs where the staff may not have the time to ensure that the door is closed after use.
An internal fan provides even temperature distribution, while a heat sink helps to stabilize temperature under light loads. We install a high temperature alarm on the door to warn of interior fluctuations, with an external display for added convenience. An externally mounted digital thermostat ensures precise and accurate temperature control and a humidity sensor provides a readout for the current and high/low humidity.
Door shelves accommodate large bottles, with adjustable shelves for flexible storage options. A green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a front lock adds keyed security. We also install an extra probe hole that will accommodate customer-supplied monitoring equipment.
In addition to the standard features, any FF6LBIMEDSCADA can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. SUMMIT sales representatives are available to help you design the perfect ACCUCOLD refrigerator for your storage needs.