- ETL-S Listed and CalCode Compliant
- 32 inch height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- ACCUCOLD all-refrigerator ideally suited for vaccine and pharmaceutical storage
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters in 24 inch spaces
- Self-closing door and hospital grade plug protect unit in high traffic areas
- Automatic defrost operation minimizes user maintenance
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Internal fan for even temperature distribution
- Digital thermostat for precise temperature control
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The FF7LBIMEDSCADA is 32" high auto defrost refrigerator designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. This commercially approved white unit can be used built-in or freestanding, with a slim width just under 24" for an easy fit in tight locations. The self-closing door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90 degree , an ideal feature for offices or labs where the staff may not have the time to ensure that the door is closed after use.
An internal fan provides even temperature distribution, while a heat sink helps to stabilize temperature under light loads. We install an audible alarm on the door to warn of interior temperature fluctuations. Users can monitor the temperature without opening the door due to the external display, and adjust the temperature easily with a digital thermostat. A humidity sensor is also installed to provide the current and high/low humidity readings.
The FF7LBIMEDSCADA has adjustable shelves, with a flat door liner to accept large trays. A green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a front lock adds keyed security.
In addition to the standard features, any FF7LBIMEDSCADA can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. SUMMIT sales representatives are available to help you design the perfect ACCUCOLD refrigerator for your storage needs.