- Commercially approved for use in food service establishments
- ACCUCOLD all-refrigerator ideally suited for vaccine and pharmaceutical storage
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters in 24 inch spaces
- Self-closing door and hospital grade plug protect unit in high traffic areas
- Internal fan for even temperature distribution
- Glass door complete with factory installed lock
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
- Digital thermostat for precise temperature control
- Humidity sensor provides readout right on the door
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The SCR600LBIMEDSC is a commercially approved all-refrigerator designed for built-in installation under counters. It has a finished white cabinet that can also be used freestanding, with a double pane tempered glass door completed by an aluminum trim. At just under 24" wide, it offers a generous 5.5 c.f. capacity while fitting easily in tight settings.
An internal fan provides even temperature distribution inside the auto defrost interior, while a heat sink helps to stabilize temperature under light loads. We install a temperature alarm on the door to warn of interior variations and a humidity sensor that provides the current and high/low humidity readings. A digital thermostat ensures precise and easy temperature control.
The SCR600LBIMEDSC includes adjustable shelves and an interior light powered by an On/Off switch. A green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a front lock adds keyed security. The self-closing door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90 degree , an ideal feature for offices or labs where the staff may not have the time to ensure that the door is closed after use.
In addition to the standard features, any SCR600LBIMEDSC can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. Discuss your storage needs with your SUMMIT sales representative to design the perfect ACCUCOLD refrigerator for your institution.