- Commercially approved for use in food service establishments
- 32 inch height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- ACCUCOLD all-freezer ideally suited for vaccine and pharmaceutical storage
- Glass door complete with factory installed lock
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters in 24 inch spaces
- Self-closing door and hospital grade plug protect unit in high traffic areas
- Internal fan for even temperature distribution
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
- Digital thermostat for precise temperature control
- Humidity sensor provides readout right on the door
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The SCR600LBIMEDSCADA is a commercially approved all-refrigerator designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters. It has a finished white cabinet that can also be used freestanding, with a double pane tempered glass door completed by an aluminum trim. At just under 24" wide and 32" high, it offers a generous 5.5 c.f. capacity while fitting easily in tight settings.
An internal fan provides even temperature distribution inside the auto defrost interior, while a heat sink helps to stabilize temperature under light loads. We install an audible alarm on the door to warn of interior temperature fluctuations and a humidity sensor that displays the current and high/low humidity readings. Users can monitor the temperature without opening the door due to the external display. An externally mounted digital thermostat ensures precise and accurate temperature control.
The SCR600LBIMEDSCADA includes adjustable shelves and an interior light powered by an On/Off switch. A green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a front lock adds keyed security. The self-closing door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90 degree , an ideal feature for offices or labs where the staff may not have the time to ensure that the door is closed after use.
In addition to the standard features, any SCR600LBIMEDSCADA can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. Discuss your storage needs with your SUMMIT sales representative to design the perfect ACCUCOLD refrigerator for your institution.