- ACCUCOLD all-refrigerator ideally suited for vaccine and pharmaceutical storage
- Compact cube size is ideal for countertop use
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Automatic defrost with an internal fan for stabilized cooling
- Self-closing door is ideal for busy settings
- High temperature alarm includes external temperature readout
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
- Humidity sensor provides readout right on the door
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The FFAR2LCSSMEDSC is a compact "cube" sized all-refrigerator designed for placement on top of counters in laboratories and medical facilities. It has a complete stainless steel exterior and convenient 21" footprint. A factory installed lock adds security and a hospital grade cord offers added safety in high traffic areas.
All ACCUCOLD refrigerators are specially featured for optimum temperature performance. Automatic defrost eliminates harmful ice build-up inside while reducing the maintenance required. An internal fan helps to circulate cold air, providing an even temperature throughout the interior. A high temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations, with a digital thermostat installed for precise temperature control and a humidity sensor that provides the current and high/low interior humidity readings. The door is conveniently self-closing when opened at angles under 90 degree , especially important in busy professional settings where users may not have the time to ensure the door is closed.
In addition to the standard features, the FFAR2LCSSMEDSC can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. SUMMIT sales representatives are available to help you design the perfect ACCUCOLD refrigerator for your storage needs.