- Compact size is ideal for countertop use
- Factory installed lock provides added security
- Designed for general purpose use in medical and scientific facilities
- Reversible door offers flexible placement
- Designed to operate at -20ºC
SUMMIT carries a quality selection of compact freezers for general purpose use in medical facilities.
The FS30L is a compact 1.8 cu.ft. all-freezer designed for countertop use. It comes in a white exterior finish, with a factory installed lock on the user-reversible door. The interior includes removable wire shelves for optimum circulation and a one-piece interior liner to ensure easy cleanup. The dial thermostat is located inside the unit. This freezer is manual defrost and operates at an average temperature of -20ºC.
With reliable construction and a convenient size, the FS30L is the ideal freezer for storing select items in institutional facilities. This unit can also be ordered with more advanced medical features, including a digital thermostat, self-closing door, temperature alarm, and more.