We bring you the ULT2090-10-A Ultima PLUS Ultra-low Temperature Chest Freezer from Thermo Scientific Revco with improved compressor technology and user-friendly control panels. Its two-stage refrigeration system has a compressor which allows for quiet and reliable performance. The control panel allows for user-defined alarms and setpoints and features audible and visual alarms. Standard RS-232 and 4-20mA outputs allow for easy connections of many freestanding and independent monitoring devices. ULT2090-10-A provides 20 cu. ft. capacity with a temperature range of -50 to -86 degrees C and perfectly suited for storage and lab space needs.
|Thermo Scientific Ultima PLUS Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezer ULT2090-10-A Specifications|
|Capacity||20 Cu. Ft. (566.3 Liters)|
|Interior Dimensions||28.0" H x 66.5" W x 18.5" D (711 x 1689 x 470 mm)|
|Exterior Dimensions||40.5" H x 96" W x 28.8" D (1029 x 2438 x 732 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-50 C to -86 C|
|No. & Type of Door(s)||Single Solid|
|Cabinet||Heavy-gauge steel with high-impact powder paint finish|
|Electrical Requirements ||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Box Weight||833 Lbs. (377.8 Kg)|
|Warranty||US and Canada: Two years, parts and labor; additional three years compressor parts|
Outside North America: 16 months, parts; additional 60 months compressor parts
Thermo Scientific Ultima PLUS Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezer ULT2090-10-A Features:
- Easy to use microprocessor control programs temperature/ alarm set points and on-board diagnostics.
- PLUS Power Management System with low voltage surge protection and buck/boost capabilities.
- Environmentally friendly DuPont Suva low-stage refrigerants are CFC-Free and specially formulated for ultra low applications
- Ergonomically designed handle minimizes the effort required during freezer openings and closings.
- State-of-the-art, robust refrigeration system improves temperature control for more consistent temperature cycling and recovery, resulting in a more stable temperature for safer sample protection.
- Minimum 5" CFC-Free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provider the highest "R" value available for outstanding efficiency
- Easy to clean, stainless steel interior.
- Convenient, hinged air filter grill allows easy access for inspection, cleaning and/or changing.
- Robust cabinet design constructed of high-strength steel with a corrosion-resistant coating for long-life durability.
- Heavy duty casters with locking tandem wheel design for easy, smooth mobility.
- LED Digital Display is clear, easy-to-read and includes touchpad data entry
- Intuitive settings controls temperature, alarm setpoints, audible/visual alarm and 12-character message system
- Temperature and Power Alarms: Audible and Visual Warning System is activated automatically in the event of power failure or temperature deviation
- Mode: Select run, settings, calibrate or configuration mode
- Temperature: Displays actual and sample probe (optional) temperatures
- Low Battery and Hot Condenser Indicators
- Settings: Set cabinet temperature, setpoint, overtemp alarm, undertemp alarm and back-up system temperature (optional)
- Calibrate: calibrate control, probe temperature and sample probe temperature (optional)
- Personal access code to ensure setpoint security
- Configuration: Configure access code, serial output, temperature alarm test and system battery test
- Life-Guard Alert monitors the compressor and overall freezer performance to keep things running efficiently, extending the life of the compressor and components. Life-Guard alerts the user to changes in external and internal conditions that might adversely affect freezer function.
- Optional CO2 and LN2 safety back-up systems provide additional product protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- Inner sub-lids protect bulk samples from ambient exposure during single sample retrievals
- RS-232 and 4-20 milliamp analog outputs
- A downfeed evaporator provides smoother refrigerant flow
- 1" diameter access port included for dasy access through the wall
- Suited to storage and lab space needs.
- Recommended for long-term storage of biological and chemical samples.
- Optional seven day, 6" (152 mm) circular chart recorder for validation and regulatory requirements
- Optional stainless steel inventory racks with fiberboard boxes and dividers for sample protection